Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Patience is a virtue

I've been thinking what my next post should be about for the last couple of days... especially since I am still busy putting everything together.

I must admit that I enjoy blogging a lot and I thought that I would get tired of it (or bored rather) quickly, but I can't wait to do the next one and the next one and the next one... and for that same reason I can't wait to finsih the planning and preparation so I can get started in full force.

And this is where the patience come in!  You learn to be patient, you remember that Rome wasn't built in a day and you keep your eyes firmly on the dream.

It has been a long week and a lot happened during the week.  I got to see old colleagues, my previous boss and some other people and I got to talk to them and share experiences and concerns.  Their input is really invaluable and I am fortunate to have them in my life.

I have to run as I am off to our annual conference very early tomorrow morning and I need the sleep!

Thanks for reading my post - eventhough it is so short!

No comments: